What is so Special in CERAGEM Miracle Treatment
Why do we all are following and using more & more ceregam therapy worldwide? Is it reallly a miracle? Specialist Doctors & big hospitals are also starting afraid of this therapy due to its benefecial effects in majority of chronic diseases. Some of them have started using far infrared ceragem therapy at their clinics and others have to also follow these in future.
The basic concept of these devices like 9 ball jade projectors & automatic jade roller massage beds is the application of four basic applications:-
1. Far Infrared Rays:- One of the reasons FIR has such beneficial results in a variety of illnesses is its ability to remove toxins, which happen to be the core of many health problems. For example, when toxic gases such as carbon dioxide & sulphur dioxide or toxic substances such as lead or mercury meet large water molecules, they are encapsulated by clusters of water in the body. When these toxins accumulate, blood circulation is blocked and cellular energy is impaired. However, when 7 to 14 micron FIR rays are applied, the water begins to vibrate breaking the ion bonds of the atoms held together by the water molecules. As the breakdown of the bond occurs, the encapsulated gases and other toxic substances are released.
2. Negative Ions :-Neg-ions promote alpha brain waves and increase brain wave amplitude, which translates to a higher awareness level. Neg-ion Induced alpha waves spread from the occipital area to the parietal and temporal and even reach the frontal lobes, spreading evenly across the right and left brain hemispheres. All of this creates an overall calming effect.
Once they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy. In fact, Columbia University studies of people with winter and chronic depression show that negative ions can relieve depression as much as antidepressants. The best part is that there are relatively no side effects, but we still need to figure out appropriate doses and which people it works best on.
3. Acupressure:- The science of acupressure is based on a theory that is totally different from allopathy (i.e. western medicine). The theory states that the human body has some “imaginary meridians” that carry energy throughout the body. These meridians start at the fingertips, connect to the brain, and then connect to the organ associated with the specific meridian. The names of these meridians specify the organ associated with them. For example, the lung meridian is connected to the lungs via the nervous system. Theoretically, a lung problem arises if there is an obstruction in the lung meridian that slows down the flow of energy. If somehow the obstruction is removed or dissolved, the energy flow becomes regular and the lungs start functioning well. How is the obstruction removed? The answer to this question defines the basic concept of acupressure.
4. Chiropractice:- Chiropractic is the third largest primary health care profession in North America after allopathic medicine and dentistry. Following a chiropractic treatment, patients often report experiencing relief of pain, improved mobility and a general sense of well-being. Through Chiropractic adjustments many of the stressors (such as bad posture, motor vehicle accidents, traumas, or inappropriate sleeping positions) can be relieved. Chiropractors can play a major role in preventative care.
Ceragem therapy features far infrared heat, negative ions and natural jade stone. When the jade is heated, it emits far-infrared heat that penetrates deep into your body as much as 3 inches below the skin. The jade stones are also used to create the acupressure effect on our back, covering some basic 15 acupressure points in our body. Automatic jade massage bed also creates the automatic rolling massage effect on the spinal cord. Deep penetrating, far-infrared heat excite molecules to increase their energy levels. Increased energy excite body cells. These excited cells gives rise to the various benefits.
1. Pain Relief : Far infrared heat stimulates vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels, bringing oxygen to joints and extremities, speeding the healing of sprains and strains, thus relieving pain and reducing the time it takes to recover from an injury.
2. Reduces Stress and Fatigue : Far infrared heat reduces stress by loosening the muscles and relaxing the body. You’ll feel rejuvenated and renewed, restored in both body and mind.
3. Improves Blood Circulation : Far infrared heat is absorbed by cells, causing a physical phenomenon called “resonance” in which the cells are instantly invigorated, resulting in a better blood circulation. The increased blood circulation stimulates the tiny blood vessels in the skin to expand accommodating the increased blood flow.
4. Removes Harmful Toxins : When toxins are present in our body, blood circulation is blocked and cellular energy is impaired. The body’s immune system is inhibited, which makes it difficult for the body to fight disease. When far infrared heat is applied, the large water molecules in our bodies that contain toxic gases like sulphur dioxide, carbon dioxide, lead, mercury and chlorine vibrate and are broken down. The encapsulated toxic materials and gases are then released.
5. Improves the Immune System : The deep heat raises your inner body temperature, inducing an artificial fever (mild hyperthermia). Fever is the body’s natural mechanism to strengthen and accelerate the immune response, as seen in the case of infection. This enhanced immune system, combined with improved elimination of toxins and wastes, increases your overall health and resistance to disease.
6. Negative Ions : Jade Projector features negative ions. Negative ions are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules are believed to produce biochemical reactions helping to relieve stress (calming), alleviate depression, boost our daytime energy and increase defense against infection.
If you want to know more & have any queries, feel free to write to us at email@example.com